A child's birthday is a joyful event for the whole family, the organization of which should be approached very carefully. It is unlikely that children will like the aspic from a pig or a spicy seafood dish. Children's receptors perceive the simplest and most understandable food, so it is worth focusing on its design. For the holiday to be a success, and the children and their parents like the dishes, you should pay attention to the following points:
- cooked food should not have a pronounced pungent, sour or salty taste. Also, you should not cook excessively fatty foods;
- it is worth abandoning the use of chemical seasonings, dyes, preservatives, as well as products that are harmful to the health of the child;
- watch out for children's portions, because overeating is unhealthy. In addition, it will be difficult for children to take part in outdoor games and competitions;
- interesting design, bright ingredients and uncomplicated presentation will certainly please the guests, especially the little ones;
- it is worth remembering the dangers of packaged juices and soda, so homemade compotes, fresh juices and smoothies are an ideal choice for a children's party.
What is the easiest to prepare and no less effective? Of course - sandwiches. But for a children's birthday, small canapes will be more relevant. The multi-colored products skewered on a skewer will surely attract the attention of kids.
- Cherry tomatoes;
- hard cheese;
- boiled pork or chop;
- lettuce leaves;
- whole wheat bread.
- First you need to prepare the boiled pork. Of course, you can buy ready-made meat in the store, but in this case it can be too salty, which is harmful to the health of children. The best option is to buy pork, marinate it in a small amount of spices, boil it or bake it.
- Next, cut all the ingredients into small cherry-sized pieces. Put cheese, rolled lettuce, boiled pork and tomato on the bread. Gently pierce everything with a skewer and put it on a dish.
But sandwiches are not the only ones that are easy to prepare. A bright salad of seasonal vegetables will be a great addition to the festive table. For kids, you can also make a sweet fruit salad with a low-fat sour cream or yogurt dressing.
- young cabbage;
- green onions;
- low-fat sour cream;
- boiled egg yolk.
- Everything is very simple. To prepare the dish, you need to finely chop the washed vegetables and herbs.
- For dressing, grind the yolk, mix it thoroughly with sour cream and pour over the salad.
A sweet dish is a must-see at a children's party. Its choice is endless: ice cream, cakes, fruit jellies or cottage cheese desserts will delight even the youngest sweet tooth. For example, you can make colorful jelly in orange peel tins.
- gelatin or agar-agar;
- multi-colored fruits and berries.
- First of all, you need to soak the gelatin in cold water and leave it for an hour.
- The oranges should be cut in half and the pulp removed from the skin. The peel will be the molds for the future jelly.
- Squeeze juice from fruits and berries, add sugar to it and boil over a fire.
- Mix the resulting syrup with gelatin and pour into orange bowls. A bright dessert made of multi-colored natural jelly is ready!
By choosing interesting and light snacks, tasty and healthy desserts, as well as a beautifully designed cake, you can easily organize a bright holiday for a little birthday boy. And by diversifying the children's menu with adult dishes, you can please the older half of the guests.