Taxifolin Market accounted for US$ 470.0 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 723.90 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.5%. Taxifolin (3,5,7,3,4-pentahydroxy flavanone or dihydroquercetin) is a flavonoid which is found in milk thistle, onion, French maritime pine bark Douglas fir bark. Taxifolin is also present in vinegars aged in cherry wood. Taxifolin falvonoids can be found in plant-based foods like fruits, vegetables, wine, tea cocoa.
Taxifolin is not mutagenic less toxic than related compound quercitin. Taxifolin has shown to have anti-proliferative effects on many types of cancer cells by inhibiting cancer cell lipogenesis. Taxifolin helps to prevent growth spread of cancer cells due to its property of inhibiting the fatty acid synthase in cancer cells. Taxifolin can prevent oxidative stress shields the body from free radicals. There are vast applications of Taxifolin in food beverage industries which includes meat processing, dairy products, alcoholic non-alcoholic beverages confectionary. Taxifolin is stable at high temperature, which are common to technological processing of some foods also has use in conventional foods as a food supplement. Increasing production development of strong supply chain of Taxifolin beverages is expected to create number of growth opportunities for major key players operating in the Global Taxifolin Market.
The report " Global Taxifolin Market, On the basis of Type (Purity 95% and Purity 95%), By Application (Medicine, Food, and Healthcare Products), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030 “
- August 10, 2021. (PubMed.gov). Pharmacological basis new insights of taxifolin has shown promising inhibitory activity against inflammation, malignancies, microbial infection, oxidative stress, cardiovascular disease liver disease.
- January 27, 1997. (European Parliament and of the Council Concerning novel foods held the application for approval of taxifolin as a novel food). Taxifolin extracted from the Dahurian Larch wood with water ethanol extraction method. Thus, Taxifolin provides health benefit as a dietary supplement or as a food ingredient mainly by acting as a valuable antioxidant.
Global Taxifolin Market has increased due to its growth in demand in wide variety of applications specially to prevent the growth spread of cancer cells in human being. This has led to increase in Taxifolin Market demand in health sector. However, to develop a medicine for human usage, more study on pharmacokinetic profile, profound molecular mechanisms, drug safety criteria should be conducted utilizing well-designed randomized clinical trials.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Taxifolin Market accounted for US$ 470.0 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 723.90 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.5%. Global Taxifolin Market is segmented based on Type, Application and Region.
- Based on Type, Global Taxifolin Market is segmented into Purity 95% Purity 95% .
- Based on Application, Global Taxifolin Market is segmented into Medicine, Food Healthcare Products.
- By Region, the Global Taxifolin Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa.
Competitive Landscape their strategies of Global Taxifolin Market:
The prominent players operating in the Global Taxifolin Market includes Linjiang Jianwei Biotech Co., Ltd., KINGHERBS Limited, JW Health Products Inc., KALENIKA Group, Cayman Chemical Company, Inc., LKT Labs, Inc., Merck KGaA, Abcam plc, Adooq Bioscience LLC, and Hangzhou JH Chemical Co., Ltd.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
OTHER RELATED REPORTS:-