What is Gingivitis?
Many people don’t know the difference between Gingivitis and periodontal disease
Some people have a misunderstanding that both are the same.
But the truth is Gingivitis is a gum inflammation, swollen gums which is the first stage of Periodontitis, it is inflammation around the base of your teeth which occurs when bacteria live in the mouth which leads to infection.
But that doesn’t mean all Gingivitis turns into Periodontitis.
Now let’s understand What is Periodontitis is; it is a Gum disease that occurs when bacteria live in your mouth peacefully. If you think it is Periodontitis you should visit a periodontist and check how severe your condition is.
Gingivitis symptoms causes-
It’s common to have bacteria in the mouth these days because everyone is so fond of junk food but it’s happening a lot which is not good. Gingivitis is so common that almost half of the population above 30 faces this gum disease.
But not all bacterias are the same, some are normal which comes and goes by but some stick to your mouth like chewing gum and generate inflammation which leads to swollen gums and infection.
Here are some things that increase the chances of getting gum disease
- It’s true that if you’re pregnant or having any kind of hormonal issues you need to pick the best dentist so you can check your oral hygiene timely don’t be lazy because you have a higher chance of getting this disease.
- People who smoke tobacco, be aware of it.
- If you have diabetes, you can easily get an infection.
- If you don’t brush your teeth every day stop doing that, brush every day.
You can get gum disease easily if you’re any of them.
Looking for how to get rid of gingivitis-
Don’t be worried about it. We’ve got your back!
We have some cures for you if you’re looking to get rid of gingivitis at home.
But understand, You should hurry and go to the Emergency Dental care If you’re in bad pain.
Have a look at DIY methods!
- You should brush your teeth twice a day, deep cleaning is required but don’t be harsh on your gums.
- You can use an electric toothbrush to maximize your cleaning potential and to reduce the chances of getting yourself hurt.
- Avoid eating sugar beverages and dairy products they’re not gonna help you in any way.
- Most important is to visit a dentist, choose the dentist near me and see if they’re providing Gingivitis treatment, Gum disease treatment, or not.
- Use mouthwash and floss your teeth once a day
- Use antibacterial toothpaste prescribed by the dentist.
- Stop using your toothbrush for more than 3 months.
If you’re looking for a gingivitis treatment you must visit a dentist without any hesitation.
Article Source : https://bestdentalcrown.mystrikingly.com/blog/are-you-looking-for-gingivitis-treatment